Rowan Johns 24" Ashton / Diamondback

manuel

Great video as per usual Rowan. Fun, unpretentious music. Great quality HDV (seems clearer than mine, ye b*****d?!). Varied, high standard riding.

However, although appreciative on a technical level of the b+w/blue effect, I'm artistically/experientially not so keen. Music was like sunshine, and the visual didn't correlate for me.

I have to admit as well that I was hoping for an even more streety/bmx approach. Basically, I really want to witness your style on 360 drops, etc. But then, you're not so much about that which is furry muff >_<

Thanks Ben :) on the leave blue effect - I didn't have much choice. First few real goes with the new camera and some of the shots came out MUCH better than others. Needed to level it up a little, and I didn't have the time to correct every shot (and I dont think it would have worked either), So I wanted b/w as to me that seems to even everything up pretty well, but the whole point of using the coloured 24" was to show it off a bit so I used leave the colour .... (plus it greys the crazy green too!!)

On the camera front its probably just the export I used and a grass is greener effect as I always think your vids look insanely nice !!

I was too hoping for a couple of slightly streetier movements - but that will have to wait for next year now (along with a flair from Martyn)...

f**king epic mate! Superb riding!! You made SO much from a place we all know and go to all the time! Lines lines lines :D Are you using that smooth motion plugin all the time now mate? Well impressed! :D

yeah I did work out a way of using it on full HD its not 100% great but its a lot better than what was there before ... used it on most of the rolling shots - smooth head tripod for the rest :)

cheers for all comments

RJ