My New Video !

___RD_

Like a guy said the other week on the forum

There's no point posting a vid when your s**t because i found that boring to watch and i'm sure most people did.

Ino its harsh but people dont say it enough on the forum, good effort for trying and your doing well but if your posting a vid atleast be half decent.

Ryan

There's no point posting a vid when your s**t because i found that boring to watch and i'm sure most people did.

Ino its harsh but people dont say it enough on the forum, good effort for trying and your doing well but if your posting a vid atleast be half decent.

Ryan

You Said" Ino its harsh but people dont say it enough on the forum," why do people have to.Why cant you not be helpful.

plus the reason i posted it was for tips and help NOT for critisim.

Ryan

Are you one of those little internet bullies that acts like their so big on a forum?

RD - How long have you been riding, looks like you got the hang of pedalkicks pretty fast.

Edited by bikeperson45

Are you one of those little internet bullies that acts like their so big on a forum?

RD - How long have you been riding, looks like you got the hang of pedalkicks pretty fast.

First day on christmas afternoon! yeah i just have to try and do some bigger obstclses.

Ryan

No not atall but there no point posting a video when your crap, you asked for advice thats my advice, get to a decent standard then bring out a video

And thanks for slating me guys ;)

ryan-trials = Cock...

Anyway good for like 1 days riding, keep riding and you will be alot better in no time.

Edited by Ashley-Wood

ryan-trials = Cock...

Anyway good for like 1 days riding, keep riding and you will be alot better in no time.

:rolleyes: Thanks guys , i thought a forum was about opinions etc....just putting mine across

A comment aswell from another post of a video of the same sort......

To be honest its s**t as f**k. No point making a video till your at least half decent. But its a start, just don't make video's at this point of your riding because its lame

Leon

x

Edited by Ryan-Trials

no need to say some1s shit and to tell them not to post a video, all he wanted to do is show his ability of riding,

thats why you and leon are getting slated for it.

You telling me that was exciting to watch?

And i dent tell him not to, i just said get to a decent standard before making a video.

doesnt have to be exciting to show your ability of riding, and even if you did have a bad comment to add no need to say your "shit".

No offence but it was... fair play to him trying and showing his 'ability'

Its just there is loads of these and they just get annoying and just had to say something.....

I would say well done and keep it up. Posting video's like this shows that a young rider can learn a lot in a very short time and may encourage other riders who have never tried Trials to have a go. We obviously want to get as many people on to trials bikes as possible and look positively at anything which may help this goal along.

• 2 weeks later...
I would start wearing a helmet dude, Or you might find bumping your head ain't much fun. Not nagging just reminding you, Safer then sorry.

Quick learner, Keep it up.

Yeahh thanks

i went and got one on boxing day :D

after watching a vid on youtube off someone falling

Yeah okay he can, But try and make obstacles for yourself so you can get better, Like on that wall try different stuff on it.

Not bad since you havent been riding that long.

My only tip to you is just keep practising and mabey try doing lines etc.(Y)

Dan.

Try something bigger, a curb int the most exiting thing

Good luck

Get real, people

He'd been riding for three days when he posted this. He posted it so we could help him. Not so we'd praise him for his ability.

You're doing well mate. Just concentrate on your back wheel hopping/control. It'll all follow on from there!

Good luck!