Bristol Sunday 4th 09

EchoSam

So havent ridden bristol in a while due to work....

1.Tom Jefferies

2.Sam Wells

Tom

ye depending on weather me jake, alex and adam coming up in a car and staying in radstock, up for riding other places like frome or trowbridge from friday and sarurday. my mates interested in adamant maybe and swap your urban forks for his we'll se you on the ride so he can check condition out there.

leon

x

ye depending on weather me jake, alex and adam coming up in a car and staying in radstock, up for riding other places like frome or trowbridge from friday and sarurday. my mates interested in adamant maybe and swap your urban forks for his we'll se you on the ride so he can check condition out there.

leon

x

Yeah ummm i do have work but not intill 4 on most days like friday/sat maybe i could get saturday off.

Tried it today and I don't very much. Scary stuff.

LOL I dont have much of a rear brake mate lol! I'll try make this! Bring the trusty Volvo methinks!

EDIT: On second thoughts sadly I may give this one a miss, ive still got a cold and the 3 degrees the BBC says its going to be aint gonna do me any good lol, sorry lads next time!

Edited by Jonny Jones