24 Season 7 Thread!

Walleee

*****SPOILERS*****

DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT THE SHOW RUINED. I WATCH THE US VERSIONS OF THE SHOW WHICH ARE SHOWN BEFORE THOSE ON UK SKY.

So Season 7 has started, with the obligatory assination of the first witness, Jacks FBI woman is well hot, and Tony is a bad guy back from the dead sporting a new haircut. BUT by the end of the second episode we find out tony has pretty much gone all nina myers on the US and started selling technology to other countries. My guess is that General JUMA wants to use the device to control airtraffic over his own country, when the air raid takes place, but maybe it's to be used on american soil? who knows.

I had no idea the US screening of it would be the first two episode on one night, but i woke up this morning to find the next two, EP 3 and 4 available to download so am waiting the next 15 minutes or so to see them.

Who else has been watching??

Anyway I tried to find the original 24 thread, but searching 'the 24 thread' doesn't help! if a mod can find and merge the topics that'd be dead on.

Edited by Walleee

Watched 3 and 4 a few hours ago. 3 Literally had me clapping and shouting and basically just being REALLY excited. SO f**king glad to see old faces come back into play, & That FBI woman is a f**king beast. She is what Terri bauer should have been like in series 1.

erm also, the presidents son's girlfriend??? She is HOTTT!!!! looks like liv tyler but better.

edit:

yeh, not sure what's going to happen with tony. only 4 episodes in and not only has he come back from the dead, but he's been both good and bad allready!

IMO, it's been a brilliant start especially for those who thought season 6 was lacking...

Edited by Walleee