Swapped A Phone For A Gimp

Dirty Hunty

Hey guys since i seen alex dark and all the other lads riding on sunday it came in mind i want a trials bike :mellow: the i thought i will ask a mate of mine i swapped him my phone and a bb gun for a Shogun gimp frame is in a okay conditinion i mean is he a bit stupid to do that deal all what was wrong with the bike was a dodgy pedal that i maybe gett some of southwest trials kid :P

Pics on tommorow

it was the touch screen one that i was sellin on here

Why do i care what he brought for what? Next time I'll make a thread saying, ohhh i sold a magura today woop woop woop. Please someone with half a brain send his kid back to NMC, hes doing my head in.

Then if You dont like this thread dont read it

I feel very sorry for Dirty Hunty. Someone has obviously played a very cruel joke on him, making him think he was worthy of exiting NMC to the big pond. They knew he coudln't take it, they played him like a puppet. Now he's suffering, can someone please put him down.

The phones new owner must be beside himself with glee. Not many things are a true waste of space, but shogun gimps really are! I'd pay not to own one.

These phones still fetch about £100 on ebay. :lol:

The phones new owner must be beside himself with glee. Not many things are a true waste of space, but shogun gimps really are! I'd pay not to own one.

These phones still fetch about £100 on ebay. :lol:

It doesn't matter , you have a trials bike. Looking forward to seeing you in Plymouth on Sunday. ^_^

Edited by trials adam

Hey, maybe I should continue the story I was telling from the last thread:

We went to this good spot, which is just around the corner from where I live, and there was some proper good gaps there. I managed to nail a manual to a rolling-gap across it, and my mate was gapping to front across it. Anyway, a couple of guys came up, and watched us for a while, and they were cheering us on at first, but then they started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mum got scared, she said you’re moving with your aunty and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air...

All in all a good ride I think, I'm going to do it again soon.

:)

Edited by Bruce Lee

I didn't want to say anything at first, but starting this thread is a bit pointless. If you asked was it a good deal of a swap it might have been better or not depending on the value of your phone and bb gun.

Should have just posted in the Pictures thread.