Trials Course Design's

shnoof

Our council are having a meeting soon, and Jacob, as you know, we live close, why not print it out, and take it to the meeting.

If you are up for turning up, then talk to me on MSN and ill get you some more details about the meeting (Y).

it took our council ages just to make a skate park and that sucked

so screw the council and stay street :P

Can't get kicked off a trials park and it would be made to a good standard if there wer plans and measurments.

Adam (Y)

Looks cool man, how about going to your local council and see if they can build it somewhere?

my local village has a trials park its all got too be within reason you cant have massive drops or anything like that its all up to a meter high but if you have a word with them and get them to give you a plot of land to work with you can do your design around your given space we did ours with what they gave us the council opted for a few walls but mostly rocks from the local quarry as that was the cheapest way and also gave us veriaty to link difrent lines/sections . even though im a street rider its a good spot to ride they put railings all the way around it so were also surounded by rail gaps.

it took our council ages just to make a skate park and that sucked

so screw the council and stay street :P

all you have to do is work with them and show them what trials is most of them dont even know bikes with no seat exist

just show them what sort of stuff trials riders do.

i.e we got the council out and about 5 riders and rode on the wall out side the village hall and they was like thats totally difrent to what we expected

there doing it for you not them so youve got to show intrest cant say will you make me a trials/ skate park then not turn up till its done and think god thats shit

(not saying thats what youve done)

our trials park isnt massive but kids from my village and the next have got little onza,da bombs and stuff there all riding there keeps them off the street with the chavs lol

OHH AND A BIT OF ADVICE TELL THEM TO PUT LIGHTS IN IT (ours dosent and if you feel like a ride after work in the winter you cant see anything)

Edited by COCKY

It's nice to see a local trials rider (: If you go to Doncaster centre near the skate park there's a place we got built for trials and BMX which is great for some practice (Y) would love to see more people around there in the week! Love all the above designs and make sure it's made known if you do get it! If you talk to the local council nicely and show them what it could do they are happy to help in most places. We are currently trying to get one in Wickersley (Rotherham) and at the minute the council are being more helpful than we expected! A few solid ideas and some sweet talking seems to go a long way with these people (: Good luck!