Ko-bikes

ryan-oakley

pretty nice frames to ride, but i quote someone off forum ( cant remember who now :S ) " the fraems obviously been designed by an artist not an engineer"...due to the lack of s-bends int he chainstays and seat stays....partly resulting in a lot of the cracking around this area. So if you do have, it'd be advisable to whack a booster on there to prolong frame life

I rode a short ko.....what a frame.......like said...they will 100% crack at the lower brake mounts if you dont run a booster.

i ran mine with out a booster for 6 months.......then she went crack :(

amazing frames to ride

Dave x

but it looks like it's got a brake booster built in ?

write back

And also thanks for the comments

Bin there done that got the crack to prove it haha

good frames even with a booster your only gaining maybe a extra month of frame life

mine lasted more than 6months though had one for around a year+ only cracked on one mount swapped it with ben l and its still going frames around

year and a half old nah flex like f**kkkkkkkk

Designed wrong, brake mount is to high up so you can't pull your wheel back enough to get tension without having to angle the brake pads off :(

Still was a really nice bike to ride :)

I can get tension and get the brake set-up fine. Mine seems fine and when Pogo had your frame he said it was fine aswell. Maybe it was just you.