Jack Chinnery 'video 1' Preview

Jack Chinnery

Wouldnt mind them, Aslong they dont include anything other than this video <_<

DUDE YOUR SICK FOR A BEGINNER !

I love the bits at 0:06 to 0:10 and 0:27 to 0:30 best of all but everything after 0:46 rules. Amazing...

I've uploaded it so EVERYONE can see how sick you are !

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Pashley26

Ok. Opinions it is.

Don't post previews, previews suck.

It's good that you want to share your riding with people. Your wheelswap is coming along nicely.

However, I'd wait until you get better to make a video. At least until you get really good clips of good stuff.

How's that? I tried my hardest not to be offensive.

Ok. Opinions it is.

Don't post previews, previews suck.

It's good that you want to share your riding with people. Your wheelswap is coming along nicely.

However, I'd wait until you get better to make a video. At least until you get really good clips of good stuff.

How's that? I tried my hardest not to be offensive.

Thats exactly what I wanted to hear tbf. :) Thanks.

Good.

I'd go ahead and say that I can do more than you on a bike, but I don't want to make a video because I think I can't ride well enough to be worth videoing.

We'll see, I'll get some clips next time I'm out. :P

Id actually like to see them (mainly because I want to see who 'Bruce lee' Actually is :D

Wear a Helmet you helmet.

I always wear my helmet. In that Vid is one of the only times ive never worne it when riding.

I bodged the mount to make it fit, it's 20mm too big. Anyway, either due to that OR contaminating the rotor, it's working shit. It used to stop you like a brick wall.

Haha.

Contradiction of terms there big boy, you need to ALWAYS wear your helmet. Not wearing one DOESNT make you cool, even I wear one ?

WTH ask Connor powell, onza tbird... (cant renember the numbers) Ashley wood, Rossy G Jack Meek. I wear my helmet all the time. I wouldnt have spent 50 on my giro for nothing?

You said -

I always wear my helmet. In that Vid is one of the only times ive never worne it when riding.

Then I said -

Contradiction of terms there big boy, you need to ALWAYS wear your helmet. Not wearing one DOESNT make you cool, even I wear one ?

Now you say -

WTH ask Connor powell, onza tbird... (cant renember the numbers) Ashley wood, Rossy G Jack Meek. I wear my helmet all the time. I wouldnt have spent 50 on my giro for nothing?

Now I say -

Never mind them, I am saying you should always wear your helmet unless you like untimely deaths.