Nottingham Ride 1st March

Lewis-Trials

Thats fine mate does this meen you will be rideing town on the 1st march, and how much did you pay for the zoot. ?

cant ride trials yet mate.lol.just going to start when i get the bike.i paid £225 posted.was going spend more but its a starter bike so thought 225 int bad for a starter.plus i was undecided on mod or stock so chose the middle ground.lol.

cant ride trials yet mate.lol.just going to start when i get the bike.i paid £225 posted.was going spend more but its a starter bike so thought 225 int bad for a starter.plus i was undecided on mod or stock so chose the middle ground.lol.

Come down on a sunday ride then you learn faster when your with 10 people, thats a perfect price for your first bike . :turned:

Come down on a sunday ride then you learn faster when your with 10 people, thats a perfect price for your first bike . :turned:

i will pop down one sunday as a mate is getting back into it and i think he use to go down.not be till end of march though.go away for 2weeks on 10th march,so gonna get use to being on a trials bike then get really into it when i get back.

i will pop down one sunday as a mate is getting back into it and i think he use to go down.not be till end of march though.go away for 2weeks on 10th march,so gonna get use to being on a trials bike then get really into it when i get back.

Yeah yeah makes sense , only about 3 ov the riders on sunday are brilliant eney way, too be honest im poo lmao.