Sony Erricson, C902...

Jaffacakes

Right, we'll, well with Sony Ericssons I notice two things...either they need the drivers from the sony ericsson website or XP will pick it up as a mass storage device and will appear under My Computer.

However, if its appearing as a mass storage device you can just drag music into the Music folder and it'll automatically place it into the jukebox thing, thats worked with every other phone I've owned, but unless they've changed something stupid you may need the Sony erricson software which you can download from the SE website.

All that would be on the disc is a user manual, software (downloadable from the website) and the drivers (downloadable from the website)

I think thats all the info you need, a little more info on the problem (exactly what is happening) and may be able to help further.

Edit: Just noticed your new post. Copying from iTunes? Are these songs that you have bought over iTune store? I may be wrong, but I always thought these were protected by DRM and were non-transferable?

Edited by Baby Pizzle

I know it's sorted know, but i found the c902 sooooo confusin to start out, like puttin media on it. There are a million folders you can put it in so you don't know which one is right.

And the camera isn't all that, even though its 'cybershot' lol

And the small screen pisses me off.

Rant over.

Sam :D

I know it's sorted know, but i found the c902 sooooo confusin to start out, like puttin media on it. There are a million folders you can put it in so you don't know which one is right.

Rant over.

I may be wrong, and I hope from photography nut will correct me, but there is little point paying attention to the megapixle rating on mobile phone cameras as the end product will always be shit; no matter what.

If you want a camera, buy a camera, not a phone.

I may be wrong, and I hope from photography nut will correct me, but there is little point paying attention to the megapixle rating on mobile phone cameras as the end product will always be shit; no matter what.

If you want a camera, buy a camera, not a phone.

I know that, im not dumb lol.

I have an SLR camera actually, a Nikon D40 :D

Sam

Rant over.

It was just like using a memory pen. Takes about 30 seconds :S Music is called music, videos is called videos and camera is DCIM.