Pallets

adlir

Hi

Does Anybody know were you get pallets from because i have been looking for some for a long time now and not found any so if you know where some are please tell me

Thanks From Adli :rolleyes:

Just wondering, how'd you get the pallets to stay still?

Screw them together, that's what I do anyway. The stacks don't slide around because they're just sitting on mud, so they dig into it over time.

Screw them together, that's what I do anyway. The stacks don't slide around because they're just sitting on mud, so they dig into it over time.

That is a bad way because you cant change the way you want them eg angles.

Got to your local industrial/factories estates they have loads broken and still fully build pallets that they are throwing away :D

..........well my industrial estate does :D

+1

There are always industrial estates giving them away. Alot of them Check pallets (the blue ones).

x

That is a bad way because you cant change the way you want them eg angles.

No it's not, just unscrew them again, it helps having a cordless drill. I tried rachet straps but they were shite, they still let the pallets slide about and they snapped eventually from me having to have them so tight.

Got to your local industrial/factories estates they have loads broken and still fully build pallets that they are throwing away :D

..........well my industrial estate does :D

Go to a local FedEx or other courier service they always have sh*t loads thats were i got all mine from just ask them nicely and they will let u take them

+1

There are always industrial estates giving them away. Alot of them Check pallets (the blue ones).

x

Or if you have an industrial/factory estate near you that is closed on sudays why dont you go down then?

I go down with about 6 or 7 people some weekends.

Or if you have an industrial/factory estate near you that is closed on sudays why dont you go down then?

I go down with about 6 or 7 people some weekends.

Ahh There Is One Near Me I Will Go Down Some Time

I Have Mates Near me that ride trials so i will organise a ride :D

We won't be able to get in though, there's spikes every where and lots of cctv. Lil pads has asked before on a Friday when we were out on a ride if we can go and ride on a few of the unused pallets behind the warehouse and they said no due to insurance reasons. We're better off going to lil pads house to ride or go down one day with your Dads van when you know he's out and nick a few pallets, maybe even the spool!!!!! :-

Edited by Joe Hawkins

We won't be able to get in though, there's spikes every where and lots of cctv. Lil pads has asked before on a Friday when we were out on a ride if we can go and ride on a few of the unused pallets behind the warehouse and they said no due to insurance reasons. We're better off going to lil pads house to ride or go down one day with your Dads van when you know he's out and nick a few pallets, maybe even the spool!!!!! :-

Lol my house is the best lol. Adli Your dads van is pretty big lol.

Lol my house is the best lol. Adli Your dads van is pretty big lol.

My dads van has his name all over it joe. Joe yo can go on sunday's angus goes.