What Can I Do To Make My Bike Lighter?

pizzapie..

Hello, my bike is quite light its just i would like it a bit more lighter, if i give u a speck, you could maby tell me what could change or what ever.

Zona zip frame.

Ko-bike fork's.

front vee.

magura back

getting revell rim's and v!z hub's of 'cocky'

zoo stem

old zoo bar's

zhi cranks

echo free wheel

front creepy crawler tyre

monty yellow strip rear tyre

adament headset

thanks, lil liam :)

xx

comment's welcome.

okay :S?

Mate, shup. If you had bothered using the search you would of seen there is loads of topics on making bikes lighter.

If your really that bothered about weight of your bike you shouldn't be riding trials really should you. Think about back in the old skool days when there bikes were like the weight of BMX's. Plus you saying about weighing less it really dont matter if you weigh less, your proberly got no muscles and thats why you need a lighter bike for it to be easier for you to lift. to be honest f**k the weight and just have fun onit.

Edited by G-baby158

Mate, shup. If you had bothered using the search you would of seen there is loads of topics on making bikes lighter.

If your really that bothered about weight of your bike you shouldn't be riding trials really should you. Think about back in the old skool days when there bikes were like the weight of BMX's. Plus you saying about weighing less it really dont matter if you weigh less, your proberly got no muscles and thats why you need a lighter bike for it to be easier for you to lift. to be honest f**k the weight and just have fun onit.

Have you ridden a heavy bike then got straight on a light one? If so, then you'll know it makes a huge difference and makes your life a lot easier.

Mate, shup. If you had bothered using the sreach you would of seen there is loads of topics on making bikes lighter. It's a simple question, asked nicely.

If your really that bothered about weight of your bike you shouldn't be riding trials really should you. What do you base that on? Trials bikes are getting lighter and lighter, all makes it ride better. Think about back in the old skool days when there bikes were like the weight of BMX's. That was then, this is now. Light parts didn't exist in those days, they're readily available now. Plus you saying about weighing less it really dont matter if you weigh less, your proberly got no muscles and thats why you need a lighter bike for it to be easier for you to lift. Un-called for? Yes. to be honest f**k the weight and just have fun onit.

I see where you're coming from, but you could have not been such a tit about the way you said it...

The number of times I've heard that one, or equally rubbish ones...

How does having a shit make your bike lighter?

its so different changing your body mass...and changing the weight of the lump of metal you're throwing around....

Does taking a shit make weight lifting easier? No....reducing the weight does, hence: light bikes

its so different changing your body mass...and changing the weight of the lump of metal you're throwing around....

Does taking a shit make weight lifting easier? No....reducing the weight does, hence: light bikes

But your weight/mass will have a direct impact on the collective. You're not just throwing a lump of metal around. You're attached to it. Simple physics

I recomend drilling you're frame for a start just little things on it though like headtube , wheel dropouts ( dont go to mad ) , Take of bash plate and replace with bash ring and in doing this you can grind of you're bashplate mounts , they nitromorse you're frame paint makes you're bike weight more

You then go out and buy some cheaper components for it although what you have got on it are rather light parts

And then when you're frame eventually cracks or snaps go and buy a new frame due to the frame you have got at the minute weights alot

Hope this helps