Going To Spray Zoo

Luke_zoo

I've now desided to spray my zoo python I have blue cranks and hubs black rims black bars and stem, what colure would be good other then silver

I'm bored of the colure now :angry::unsure: What would look good any one photo shop any pichures of a python in differnt colures for ideas ?

Luke

I'm bored of the colure

That would be COLOUR then.

A ha why not do white with blue sparkuls in ?.

That would be SPARKLES.

The white one looked mint but it lookes good haw it is naw.

That would be LOOKS and HOW and NOW.

Honestly guys sort your spelling out.

These are pretty basic words.

Are you the spelling bee?

No, so GTFO.

Shut up Smoby, only just now was I looking through a topic where you were correcting someone's spelling. To be fair, 'siyross' is only helping them get validated, with crap spelling and punctuation they'll never get validated.

On topic, please please please don't spray it, pythons look gorgeous as they are.

I sprayed my T-pro frame white today, but made a compleat bodge of it. I put a red oxide primer on then the gloss white but held then can too close so it dribbeld and i wipped it off but it all rough now, so I will have to sand it all down again and respray it form scratch!!

If it was my frame i would spray it two tone i no it would be very expensive. But it would look really smart, Owell thats just me though and also if you have you're heart set on Matt black. I recomend Satin black to you, I belive it has a better finish to it.