Foooowkin Movie Maker..

Mike Beck

does anyone know how i can get movie maker to save my video as one whole vid file,, it varys with what percentage it gets to, but never above 70ish? . and then stops on a certain percentage.,. and just counts up in minutes all the time. its gettin rediculous.. me and ben spent 6 hours to edit a vid.. lol.. and its stressed us out too much.. its just not wntin to save.!

its asking me if iv got back up of clips and all this other shite.!!

can anyone help me..

so i can upload vid to internet today..

its now the 3rd day not workin..

gettin realy pis*t off

so please, sumone help..

much appreiciated

xxxxxxx

jsut simple publishing movie(saving to computer) if i downloaded another programme.. wouldnt that mean having to redoo all the edit and timing again? i had deleted all clips off camera after having put them on pc..,, one message when it cums up is tht have u got thre back up of clips on you camy..

not good:(

x

thanks fofr help soo far.,.

realy wnt to put this up for you lot..

when i was making vids on movie maker it kept crashing all i did was save the project reset the computer then opened movie maker again and then published it and it ran threw fine

hope that helps failing that can you not send the project file to somone eles? and then they can publish the movie?

Edited by trialschallenger

jsut simple publishing movie(saving to computer) if i downloaded another programme.. wouldnt that mean having to redoo all the edit and timing again? i had deleted all clips off camera after having put them on pc..,, one message when it cums up is tht have u got thre back up of clips on you camy..

x

thanks fofr help soo far.,.

realy wnt to put this up for you lot..

No, all you do is save it as a normal file (file-save as), then on the new programme, go file- import media, and import it into the new programme. :D

Sam :D

I would say movie studio platinum, got HD editing as well, but they will all save as a movie file.

And just ignore the stuff about paying, you don't have to pay anything, once the trial has ended it will ask if u want to buy it, just say no lol

So yeah, download it and do what i said, and it should work mate.

Sam :D

i had deleted all clips off camera after having put them on pc..,, one message when it cums up is tht have u got thre back up of clips on you camy..

x

Are you sure you didnt add the files to your collections just as a shortcut to your movie files? I.e. all the info on the cam hard-drive but edited using windows media player? Or are the files all saved onto your hard-drive already and shortcutted from there?

If you only have the files saved on your cam, (which you have now deleted) your f**ked.