Pc Temperatures

neonneon

I've just installed a temperature monitor on my MacBook, It claims some times it gets down to 23ºC!

Baring in mind, its a laptop and some people boast about their gaming pc running at 20ºC lol

Is this normal??

Charlie

xx

2bp4dc.png

On the menu bar, it says 25ºC I've seen it at 28ºC when working, and when it's idle, it'll go down to about 23ºC.

(Im running 2 temperature monitors, so it's not that) :S

Edited by neonneon

A processor will never usually go below ambient room temperature but its quite common for them to sit just a few degrees higher. I'd imagine if it has something like intel speedstep enabled it'lll be running at a fraction of its full potential speed to conserve battery life so that'll drop the temps too.

Either that or your temperature probe is misplaced/broken.

Mine went as far down as 15 degrees over winter when the heating wasn't on so yeah, its normal.

A processor will never usually go below ambient room temperature but its quite common for them to sit just a few degrees higher. I'd imagine if it has something like intel speedstep enabled it'lll be running at a fraction of its full potential speed to conserve battery life so that'll drop the temps too.

Either that or your temperature probe is misplaced/broken.

Mine went as far down as 15 degrees over winter when the heating wasn't on so yeah, its normal.

Cool, Cheers for that :)

Charlie

x

Sorry.

I edit my trials photos, videos e.t.c on my computer.

and I also wouldn't know about the sport or have a bike if it weren't for my computer.

So, if you want to be smart, It actually has quite alot.

2. Spam Minimum Penalty - 1 Warning Point

Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts. Repeat offenders will be warned, and possibly moved into New Members Chat.

Check bold.

Edited by stoozie

2. Spam Minimum Penalty - 1 Warning Point

Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts. Repeat offenders will be warned, and possibly moved into New Members Chat.

Check bold.

Check bold. Is this post meaningless, short or non-sense?

Your the one who's posting meaningless, short, non-sense posts.

Let the forum staff tell me off, okay?

EDIT: Please could somebody close this, as it has been solved and is just waiting to be flamed.

Much Love,

Charlie

Edited by neonneon

Sorry.

What has this got to do with trials?

you have made a huge mistake, your an newbie, very few people will stick up for you, espeicallialy when your trying to show up a member, it doesnt workd dude.

i tried it being arrogant and stubbon (spelling) what a mistake.

Jesus, never realised people this young could operate a computer!

But, Doesn't the younger generation have a better knowledge of computing than others?

:giggle:

I love getting flamed. :D

you have made a huge mistake, your an newbie, very few people will stick up for you, espeicallialy when your trying to show up a member, it doesnt workd dude.

i tried it being arrogant and stubbon (spelling) what a mistake.

I was a cock on here. A complete cock but, at the end of the day, whats the point? The only place your going to get yourself is banned. At the end of the day, your arguing over the internet!

Rather than talking about this new part you got or posting how light your bike is, Go out and f**king ride your bike! Stop f**king talking about it!*

Kind regards,

Charlie

:giggle:

*Advice is acceptable..

I've just installed a temperature monitor on my MacBook, It claims some times it gets down to 23ºC!

Baring in mind, its a laptop and some people boast about their gaming pc running at 20ºC lol

Is this normal??

Charlie

xx

2bp4dc.png

On the menu bar, it says 25ºC I've seen it at 28ºC when working, and when it's idle, it'll go down to about 23ºC.

(Im running 2 temperature monitors, so it's not that) :S

You play WoW i officially love you :D

other than that macs usually run cool anyway. although mine likes burning.

You play WoW i officially love you :D

other than that macs usually run cool anyway. although mine likes burning.

Haha ;)

My mate insisted that I tried it, then I didn't get round to deleting it :P

P.S. I love you too :giggle:

Edited by neonneon