Good Trials Parts Sites Please

Hello peoples. It's time my bike got some new parts & I've been to all the usual good sites (tarty,select,trial-uk,chainreact,trialsman) looking for good prices. Can anyone sudjest anywhere else that's worth a look please. cheers ta B)

P.S. the move I'm trying to nail at the moment is, front hops. whats yours?

Tarty Bikes is the best. They give a good service, and are really helpful with everything.

CRC, exactly the same story as tarty really, but they don't have that much trials related products on there apart from brakes/headsets etc.

I've never used Selectbikes, but I don't remember hearing anything bad about them.

Don't bother going to T-uk, the service is terrible, take a search for Trials UK, and look at all the threads about it.

To be honest, Tarty and Select would be your best bet. I heard DeltaBikes are good too, but I've never used them before.

STAY AWAY from Trials-UK, as you're gambling your money with them, you never know if you'll get the part you ordered, or see that money again.

Cheers ta, I've used both selectbikes & tartybikes & they are both excelent. Absolutely no problems with either of them, highly recomended! I was just looking for something diferent. Thank you for the heads up about trials-uk, that was lucky, I was away to try & buy a set of forks from them, but not now. I'l be getting a set from selectbikes now if they've got them in stock