It's Catching

mcspamhammer

For example my step-dad always treats me as more of an adult and his actual son gets pretty spoilt to be honest, when i wanted my first trials bike at 13 i knew i would have to work for it. so i got a job in a pub and earnt myself an echo team 20" by this time i had so much exitement and motivation i have rode pretty much every night of my life since then. Then his actual son took interest, and straight away he was bought an onza t-pro... he only rode it 3-4 times and hasn't touched it since. i think he felt pressured to ride it and didn't get into the sport through his own decision... B)

thats crazy!

but its always sweeter when you ride what you've earnt

do not want this to turn into a perant rant but as a step dad (ish not married my other half yet) i try and spend equal amounts on the kiddies keeps a decent balance and rewards were there due

thats crazy!

but its always sweeter when you ride what you've earnt

do not want this to turn into a perant rant but as a step dad (ish not married my other half yet) i try and spend equal amounts on the kiddies keeps a decent balance and rewards were there due

we both get treated the same but me and him have simliar interests

Edited by Nickkkkk

Welcome to the world of bike trial......Wow to start a whole new hobby with your son must be really cool..

Good luck to both of you .

Aside all the newbs this is a pretty good forum.any help at all and im shure you will get the right answers.

Keep us all posted (Y)

Dave

Edited by mrkoxx

Yeah thanks all. We're definitely feeling the love here. Bikes should be here soon and I can't wait to get my leg over :blink: This is a really good forum and I still find it hard to believe that it's such a popular sport in the UK yet hardly anyone in this area is having a go. The Forest of dean is a very popular area for downhill/enduro and cycling in general. I'm going to go stake out some good spots and pass em on to you guys :cheers:

Are you serious? He's just telling us how his son's liked the look of trials after he's been on trashzen and has decided to take it up, it's a nice thing to hear about!!!

Mr. Hammer, i'm terribly sorry to be clogging your thread :$

I must of missed reading these couple earlier. Good work fellas, that made me chuckle.