Gears On A Mod

mr manx man

I dont think you would need it would only be another thing to brake. But it would be ok for some but 18 12 works great for me so i would never want them. Lewis

Same. 18:12 for the win! Now im going stock im trying to workout and gearing which feels similar to this, lol.

Edited by 1337 Trials

Same. 18:12 for the win! Now im going stock im trying to workout and gearing which feels similar to this, lol.

18:15 would be what you are after on stock ;)

Im sure you would be able to run an MSD kit and run a sprung tentioner on a mod :) Would make life so much easier IMO

It would be possible, atomz make a frame with 135 spacing and vertical dropouts so in theory it would work but as other people have pointed out the derailleur and front sprocket issues just would be totally impractical on a mod.

If you put gears on a mod, they would probably be nearly dragging on the floor. Also, you'd need a bigger chainring to use them, which would screw your clearance up even more.

Yeah bike to small to fit all that st00f on.

And it'd cost a lot more than on stock because of the added parts :P

Not worth it! :D

mat.

Yeah though about it before like one gear to move from spot to spot and one to ride.

But technical wise I don't think there enough clearance.

That's the kind of thing i was thinking about, living in a place where all the riding spots are so far away from each other it can get a bit tiresome, but i supose that's what the car is for, cheers for feedback guy's

Scott (Y)