Where To Stay At The Nationals At Fot William

EnnBee

Hi. Justwondering if anyone has any idea of a decent camp site that will be home to plenty of riders for the national at fort william on the 6th and 7th of june. Cheers

Edited by EnnBee

Hi. Justwondering if anyone has any idea of a decent camp site that will be home to plenty of riders for the national at fort william on the 6th and 7th of june. Cheers

You spelt the title wrong. Fort William btw, with capitals....

You spelt the title wrong. Fort William btw, with capitals....

he only miss-spelt 1 letter that must be some sort or record you pedantic slag, you got any advice for him? i'll have a look where abouts i'm staying for you tmoz... definatly get yourself to fort bill awesome sections from what my mate tells me! it's my first time this year too

Nick

Edited by Nickkkkk

yeah sorry mate my keyboards f**ked. How about some help.

he only miss-spelt 1 letter that must be some sort or record you pedantic slag, you got any advice for him? i'll have a look where abouts i'm staying for you tmoz... definatly get yourself to fort bill awesome sections from what my mate tells me! it's my first time this year too

Nick

cheers it will be my first time ad im only riding the blue route as im rubbish but i think its worth a go.

yeah sorry mate my keyboards f**ked. How about some help.

cheers it will be my first time ad im only riding the blue route as im rubbish but i think its worth a go.

i ride blue route to lol, the sections for blue were pretty hard i think... theres a few river sections which are meant to be really tricky but my mate was probs exaggerating. is this going to be your first comp or your first time up fort bill?

Nick

Edited by Nickkkkk

Im hardly a "pedantic slag", as i was just telling him he spelt the title wrong. Calm down, i was hardly like "Ohh you dumb f**k u spelt the title wrong.

and im sorry i didnt have any advice for him, but i mean, does it really matter to you if I tell him hes spelt something wrong. Thing that makes me laugh is the fact he's probably older than me too. And it wasn't just one letter, check out "just wondering"....

Tom x

Edited by Tom_the_turtle

Here is the thing you willy. Like I said my keyboard is f**ked. All I wanted was some advice and you have behaved like a propper arse. Next time keep your point to yourself.

I have ridden a few nationals at green level and a few tyke trials at blue but I'm not the best rider in the world. Just hope I don't eshow myself up ha ha