How To Validate Yourself, Instantly!

adamtrials

THIS is why we have NMC. The best Aprils fool was a while ago when JT i think it was said he won a load of money on one of those channel 5 bulls**t things they have(were you can win money). and he said he was giving his bike away to the person that could guess his middle name, he had a good few people going. That was brilliant, Kudos.

Last year, me and my son played a few tricks on my Wife for April Fools day. She was getting up for work. We were both off work/school together, got up early and reset the all the clocks (apart from her alarm) an hour early, took the fuses out of the lights, turned the water off at the mains (after filling the kettle), replaced the milk in the fridge for her cup of tea with some rank I'd kept, tuned the kitchen radio to some ultra-loud static, turned her work coat inside-out and hid one of her shoes. It wasn't until she'd struggled, bleary-eyed into the street and found her car (moved several spaces away), with a note under the windscreen wiper pronouncing "April Fool!", that we leapt from the back seat. Oh........how She laughed!....... >_< ............ We didn't bother this year. :-

middleageman.

Edited by middleageman

Last year, me and my son played a few tricks on my Wife for April Fools day. She was getting up for work. We were both off work/school together, got up early and reset the all the clocks (apart from her alarm) an hour early, took the fuses out of the lights, turned the water off at the mains (after filling the kettle), replaced the milk in the fridge for her cup of tea with some rank I'd kept, tuned the kitchen radio to some ultra-loud static, turned her work coat inside-out and hid one of her shoes. It wasn't until she'd struggled, bleary-eyed into the street and found her car (moved several spaces away), with a note under the windscreen wiper pronouncing "April Fool!", that we leapt from the back seat. Oh........how She laughed!....... >_< ............ We didn't bother this year. :-

middleageman.

Sounds funny as.