T-uk

trialsmax04

Is it safe to order from Trials-uk? I have heard all the horror stories about the orders not appering etc, but i need a braided cross over for my maggie, and the only one tarty has on their site (apart from the ful kits!) are the hope ones and there more expensive.

max

Is it safe to order from Trials-uk? I have heard all the horror stories about the orders not appering etc, but i need a braided cross over for my maggie, and the only one tarty has on their site (apart from the ful kits!) are the hope ones and there more expensive.

max

in short....just dont do it

Go elsewheres

I don't think anyone made it clear enough...

DO NOT ORDER FROM T-UK

There's been about a dozen threads of complains on here over the last few months.

Well, my friend heard all the stories, but decided he'd order something and find out for himself. All he ordered were a pair of lock on grips, and they never came. He never got a refund or anything. He tried to ring them up over a dozen times, every time getting a recorded message saying there were problems with the hot line. So, all in all, I wouldn't order from T- UK. A few extra pounds is better than buying one slightly cheaper and it never arriving.

And by the way, his grips still haven't come and its been over 3 months ! :o

Edited by DannyBaz