My 19 Lb Bionic B5r

sayshell

Sheck it!! its pretty awesome by far my favourite bike. The geo is perfect. The weight is really good considering I used lots of tank parts on it. The bike is ridiculously strong. Pretty much everything on it is ti or alu.

Copyofbionic8.jpg

Copyofbionic7.jpg

Copyofbionic6.jpg

Copyofbionic4.jpg

Copyofbionic3.jpg

Copyofbionic2.jpg

Copyofbionic1.jpg

Edited by sayshell

If that 8.16kg I'm a happy little elf. My Echo was 8.6 at it's lightest! And you've got BMX cranks, tyres and forks.

Could have at least cleaned it for the pictures....

The reason its so light is cause of several things.

I save about 500 grams by cutting the studs off my rear tire, i saw anything i dont use off (disc tabs, cable holders, bash plate mounts, etc) everything is titanium except the chain, I have no front brake, no bash plate or bash plate mount, and bmx stuff is lighter than trials stuff these days. My front tire does not have mass. I merge stuff usually i don't really care what its desined any part that has the geo I want and strength/weight ratio I like I will use.

The fork is awesome its a viz urban fork, its not heavy its the same weight as a 20" zoo fork, but a lot stronger and less rake.

Edited by sayshell