Why Is He Selling Up His Koxx

Dirty Hunty

The person may have just used the picuture, if your selling some thing for £1000 i would of liked to see more then one picture, but thats me.. Anyway would tarty allow him to sell it seeing as they gave it to him through his sponsorship (i have been told that it was given to him).

Edited by Nick pyke :)

It's not dear at all! It's about a month old, that's cheap as chips!

Nick, it is Ryans, I just asked his mate George.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=133884

That's the bike.

More pics here,

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....=131935&hl=

Edited by JonMack

The person may have justu sed the picuture, if your selling sometihng for £1000 i owuld of liked ot see more then one picture, but thats me.

I can't actually tell what the first half of that says, try reading through the post before you click post?

It's called sponsorship. He's not the only one that sells his old bikes, all the team riders do it, Sam Oliver, Pat (grantham), etc. the bikes belong to them, they're entitled to do it.

Thank you

There will be more than one photo up when i get round to putting another one up!!

Besides which, it's between him and Tarty, not for discussing on a forum...

YEA!!

Edited by crispyboy

Ryan competes all over the world and the country and takes his sport very seriously.. therefore he likes to have the best kit and so do his sponsers.

He gets New bikes often to keep things fresh. And he's getting a few ajustments to his new bike to suit his riding style perfectly.

Admittedly he changes bikes fast, and to most of us it seems silly. But he's at the top end of competition trials and needs the best to help him as much as possible.

lol

How naive, what do you think all of the pro riders do with there bikes at the end of the season (talking Cavendish, Lance, Cooke ect here)

Key phrase there is "End of the season" - I was one of the people who at first thought it was a bit odd that he was selling it within a month of getting it (And bearing in mind the amount of stories about certain sponsored TGSers here f**king their sponsors around, it wouldn't be the first time someone had been being a bit naughty), but having heard from Ali and the like it seems like it's all above board. Either way, different kettle of fish to selling something at the end of the season/year...