Bmx For Trials?

hi,

i am hoping to get a mod trials bike soon, but for now, i have been riding my bmx to do trials over the past few days. It only has a back brake, which is just a £30 u brake. Over the past few days i have learn pedal kicks, pedal kick drops and some other small things like that. I was just wondering if on a mod trials bike will these things be easier to do?

Thanks,

Luke

hi,

i am hoping to get a mod trials bike soon, but for now, i have been riding my bmx to do trials over the past few days. It only has a back brake, which is just a £30 u brake. Over the past few days i have learn pedal kicks, pedal kick drops and some other small things like that. I was just wondering if on a mod trials bike will these things be easier to do?

Thanks,

Luke

Sooooo much easier on a mod. The gearing alone will make the bikes feel completely different and combined with trials specific geometry it'll be like chalk and cheese.

hi,

Thanks,

Luke

It's pretty amazing you've learned to do all that on a bmx. I started out on a race bmx with a rear v-brake and all i could do was hop up stairs. It'll 100 times easier on a mod.