Lever Blade

Rb's were discontinued yeeeeeears ago so won't pick one up new, and you will be very lucky to pick one up 2nd hand! I have 2 but wouldn't sell them because they are suck gold dust. Fresh products made a similar style lever blade, (which some people didnt like) I loved it because it wasn't as far reach from the bars and still offered extra, I think Todge may still have some, you will have to PM him (if you can) as the website is no longer running News article from a few months back I loved mine was sad to see it go.

Your best bet is probably to try and track down a second hand Fresh Products or RB designs blade.

You will have to wait forever, and probably pick it up by buying a whole brake, I had to do this recently because I wanted to try the full carbon RB lever body as well as the lever.

yeh the rb levers were discontinued shame that i really like them, and it took me almost five minutes to read your post get validated quicker with correct grammer and spelling.

I'll get people going on at me for this, but you your kinda setting a bad example.