Gu Or Czar

haderz

So I was wrong, ohwell. At least my avatar isnt me backwheeling a plank.

I am the plank.

It was actually a gap.

And yes, you are a plank.

Also, you don't even have an avatar, and I noticed on another topic you were trying to take the mick of some one elses avatar.

S'wrong with you?

It was actually a gap.

And yes, you are a plank.

Also, you don't even have an avatar, and I noticed on another topic you were trying to take the mick of some one elses avatar.

S'wrong with you?

People like you iritating me, then I iritate others my retaliating.

I should and want to take a break from T-F, but it's so daym addictive.

Edited by JackC123

People like you irritating me, then I irritate others my retaliating.

I should and want to take a break from T-F, but it's so daym addictive.

Isn't it you who starts the irritating? I have witnessed this in ALOT of threads.

Yes, everybody would win if you did that.

I have the Czar 07 DD and I love it too bits. I would deffo get the Czar because I think they're slightly lighter.

But then again, If you are not a weight weenie and prefer strength/a nice riding geo I would personly invest in the GU.

I have riden The George's Gu and it ride soooo nicely.

Edited by JackC123

Good man....i know its hard some times we all get wound up on t.f

Just trying to help you out for validation :)

Thanks Dave. :)

But I really highly dought I will be getting validated again?

I got to admit I do really miss chit-chat. :( and Trials videos and trials chat and pictures. Well I miss it all tbf.

Thanks Dave. :)

But I really highly dought I will be getting validated again?

I got to admit I do really miss chit-chat. :( and Trials videos and trials chat and pictures. Well I miss it all tbf.

Then why not just stop acting like a total fanny and you probably will be validated again?

Then why not just stop acting like a total fanny and you probably will be validated again?

But whenever I do, say somthing like: "Ohh if you use capitol letters full stops. Etc you will get validated in no time." Then I get slated by afew tits (not mentioning any names) jardo Saying ohh well why arent you validated etc. Then I get wound up and start acting like a fanny.

Edited by JackC123

well i would 100% sure say gu 08....however i snapped mine in half at the down and top tubes :angry: if i knew how to upload a pic i would show you but the geo on the gu 08 is soo nice i improved loads when i got mine

my m8 has a czar and i personally think the bb hight is too low for the length where as the gu is just right

so choose the gu xx

But whenever I do, say somthing like: "Ohh if you use capitol letters full stops. Etc you will get validated in no time." Then I get slated by afew tits (not mentioning any names) jardo Saying ohh well why arent you validated etc. Then I get wound up and start acting like a fanny.

No offence mate, but every topic you've posted in, you've been a complete cocky fag and just try to be the funny man but then it always turns on you and then you think why does everybody hate you?, but just chill out and actully put constructive posts into the forum and act nice, that will get you validated for sure (Y)

You could just have a massive go at me and slate me but f**k your chances of validated up even more :)

And czar's look better than the Gu and my rides great but i havent been on a Gu so i can't compare them.

Best thing is to go out and ride both and see which one you like best.