Moto Again... White Beta Evo Special

r2wtrials

that is one nice bike :wub:

id love to have one

do you need a license to ride one? even though its a off road bike

think i might get one

You should try it, it's such good fun. As for a license you don't need one, apart from ACU license which is like insurance, but is only £10 a year.

When I get the chance i'll post up my sherco 125 08. :D

how much do u reckon it would be to turn a slandered looking 1 into 1 of those

The graphics are not too bad a price... but depends how far you want to go. You can't see it from that side on my bike but it has an Akrapovic Ti front pipe as well... that is getting on for 200 quid alone, the cnc'd top clamp on the forks is another 150 'ish etc etc

The graphics are not too bad a price... but depends how far you want to go. You can't see it from that side on my bike but it has an Akrapovic Ti front pipe as well... that is getting on for 200 quid alone, the cnc'd top clamp on the forks is another 150 'ish etc etc

oh no i mean just looks wise like the graphics cause i just got a 200 and its far to powerful at the moment and the last thing i need is the ti pipe id come off all the time :D

Not to keen on the new style Beta. Like the last year's and before though. Got an 01' Beta around here with a broken rear shock. Gonna get that fixed sometime. Still riding the 01' Sherco 2.5 and I guess I will still be for a long while. Money's tight.