Pythong

Luke_zoo

Going to get my bike ready for beeing sprayed and I have no idea on what colure I should go with ?

I have blue cranks and hubs

Going to re spray forks black or white havnt made my mind up yet, and frame maybe a sun set orange ?

Or what other colure should I go with ?

spray in the engraved bit then :P easy enough

That would probably do but you would still see it a bit, if your are really desperate to get rid of it maybe tr sanding it down with some medium grade sand paper.

Wait a second, why try cover the fact that its a Zoo 07, thats hardly a bad thing, is it?

Just mask it up or make some stencils if you want logos and stuff, i kinda reverse stencilled mine:

P1030489.jpg

Painting frames is easy, just take your time and think of what you wanna do to it before hand :) (or do what all the cool kids do and just throw paint at it)

Just mask it up or make some stencils if you want logos and stuff, i kinda reverse stencilled mine:

P1030489.jpg

Painting frames is easy, just take your time and think of what you wanna do to it before hand :) (or do what all the cool kids do and just throw paint at it)

Your bike is f*cking stunning! :wub: