Streety 26"

walker

I'm actually getting more tempted by a streetyish 26. I think I'd be after a 04 contro/pure/zebdi mix but bade for a 6'4" person. I was thinking something like 1075/383/+20/73 (awaits slating for calling this streety) but having ridden a zebdi (well 2) for about 3 years I found they were just too short and ruined my back even with a 120 stem on - I think mine measures about 1040 with Cannondale P-bone forks.

I then moved onto an 04 Control long which didn't feel that long to me even with the 120 stem on. I now have an 07 A1 long which measures about 1100 but I could still bunnyhop with relative ease (think I managed over 3.5"). The main thing I miss is the steeper head angle and the feeling it gives, it just seems to make the bike feel more fun - but then again my memory is probably going now.

I think my best bet is Marino as no one else is going to want a stupidly long streetish bike as I just fancy trying a cross between the Control and the Zebdi and A1.

Anyway, at the moment I'm just dreaming as I won't be on a bike for another yearish.

What you done Jamie?

Matt

Thats done it you f**kers, I went out on my Planet X today, before the guy turned up with the money on friday, just arseing around on street, and I forgot how much I love it. :wub:

Oops, better phone him up :$ :oops:

:lol:

Manuals......... :D:dance:

Put a shorter stem on it, all I need now is some bars with more rise and I'm away!

All hail old school street frames :bow:

Matt

Edited by Matt Vandart