Suspension Fork With Mounts For Magura Hs33

darklight

Hi all,

Just getting into the trials scene & bought a bike too

The bike has rigid fork & Magura HS 33 FRONT & REAR

What I'd lke to know is what Suspension fork I can get to replace the current rigid fork ( rather hard on wrists)

I want to be able to simply bolt the Magura's onto a suspension fork & am wondering if anyone is aware of a soft fork with the right mounts for the standard HS33 brake pads.

Either a 24 " wheel fork or 26" wheel Suspension Fork would be fine.

Thanks

DL ( Trials newbie)

you could always use vee-to-hs33 mounts, then any vee brake suspension fork will do, but suspension forks don't really suite trialsm and your likely to kill them much faster when you learn gaps to front etc.

..have just got back from kite & bike festival @ blackheath , M.A.D team were there demonstrating their bikes skills on a mini assault course...pretty impressive... very friendly .. they let me have a go on a PHASE.. enquired about F-sussers but they recommended staying with rigids ..

Thanks for all your responses anyway

i was going to fit a pair of manitou's to my koxx just to see how it changes the ride, forks are very light an appear to be strong (fingers crossed) i just havnt got round 2 doing it.

but on the subject of fitting hs33's, why bother with a specific 4 bolt mount when you can get a 2 bolt adapter which opens your fork choice even wider.

For future reference, there's no sus forks (there may be one or two) but you can get evo mounts to attach your maggies to v brake luggs.

(Y)

I've run that set-up on a mountain bike before, but you might only be able to run a skinny rim, they're only designed for XC rims so the widest you could run would be about 30mm I reckon.

I've run that set-up on a mountain bike before, but you might only be able to run a skinny rim, they're only designed for XC rims so the widest you could run would be about 30mm I reckon.

I've ran evo mounts over a rear trials tire, 2.5".

Mind you they were old older version of the evo mounts.