Long Mod Frames

Mat Smith!!

Why arn't there anymore?

The longest you can get atm is like 1025, why not make frames with longer wheelbase? :S

And like every mod frame out atm has above 60bb height, why?

I want 1030-1040 with 50-55bb rise and 360ish stays, why is there NO frames like this anymore?

Pref a strong, un-flexy frame aswell..

Short is the new long.

But it's not, ive got a 1005 with 60+bb frame and I HATE it :S , I can't even replace it with a frame geo that I like, and I don't want to go stock again.

Can you even buy Zips anymore? lol

the gu tp 08 is 1030

+55 ? :S

People who just ride around the street manage to snap them on the downtube, so no thanks.

Edited by Mat Smith!!

Unless you can find an 04 python, stop whinging and buy it!

If I got another mod it would have to be another Zona, the lightest one ever of course. :P

Lmao, yeah but theres like 15 mod frames out atm what you can buy, and all of them except one is below 10250 and has +60bb which is ridic, why can't deng just make normal frames again? we asked for an 04 python, so he did, and he changed it to 1020... LOL nice one.

I want 05 python geo, in long and short but with built in boosters..

Silly trials bikes ehhhhhh

Instead of looking at the wheelbase, why don't you have a look at reach. Wheelbase means nothing, it's used to compare frames for no apparent reason.

Yeah suppose, but most of them are still pretty short, any good examples? I dont really want an xtp btw.

Mat find a A3 and don't snap it and your sorted!

TRRRRRRYINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG =[ .

Edited by Mat Smith!!

Instead of looking at the wheelbase, why don't you have a look at reach. Wheelbase means nothing, it's used to compare frames for no apparent reason.

Wrong.

ofcourse it makes a difference :S a bike which is long with long reach is going to ride longer than a bike which is short with long reach.

Lmao, yeah but theres like 15 mod frames out atm what you can buy, and all of them except one is below 10250 and has +60bb which is ridic, why can't deng just make normal frames again? we asked for an 04 python, so he did, and he changed it to 1020... LOL nice one.

I want 05 python geo, in long and short but with built in boosters..

Silly trials bikes ehhhhhh

Yeah suppose, but most of them are still pretty short, any good examples? I dont really want an xtp btw.

TRRRRRRYINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG =[ .

Still not long enough?

Dengs looked at his target market this time, hes seen theres a demand for lighter parts, He brought them out, Hes seen theres a demand for short frames, he brought them out. You and a few others are a minority who want long frames.

Shit happens, Im affraid.

Edited by Connor Powell

Dengs looked at his target market this time, hes seen theres a demand for lighter parts, He brought them out, Hes seen theres a demand for short frames, he brought them out. You and a few others are a minority who want long frames.

Shit happens, Im affraid.

Do you not think there is enough short frames atm? he brings out a long and a short, short being 995 long being 1015 or something stupid?

Didn't see what was wrong with 1005 and 1035 to be honest.

Edited by Mat Smith!!

Wrong.

ofcourse it makes a difference :S a bike which is long with long reach is going to ride longer than a bike which is short with long reach.

Well yes, but if you're only concerned with wheelbase and not reach, why not just bend your fork or get ones with massive rake?

Most people looking for a long frame don't want their front wheel to stick out 10ft in front of their bars, they want more space for their body. Unless for the last 9 years I've been missing the whole point of having long and short frames.

Well yes, but if you're only concerned with wheelbase and not reach, why not just bend your fork or get ones with massive rake?

Most people looking for a long frame don't want their front wheel to stick out 10ft in front of their bars, they want more space for their body. Unless for the last 9 years I've been missing the whole point of having long and short frames.

Well, I like to ride long wheelbase bikes, theres obviously some reason they was made, else everybike would be 1000 but with long or short reach, so, is there any frames with a longer reach than a skateboard?

I just checked and it seems that newest Ozonys frame is what you want?

Since when was 1000+ mods normal though?

Yeah there alright, except the fact there 450 quid, and theres only 1 person I know with one, and not likely to sell for any cheaper than I could get a brand new frame lol.