Smooth In Here

auzzy2000

WOW THIS IS A GREAT FORUM.REALLY HELPFULL.YOU GET TOLD OFF 4 not Using t rite letters AND USIN TXT TYPE.LIKE BEING BAC AT SKOOL.THOUGHT ID COME ON HERE TO SELL A BIKE but YOU HAVE 2 b validated 1st.the way im going thTA WILL neVER happen.SMOOTH AND VERY ####

WOW THIS IS A GREAT FORUM.REALLY HELPFULL.YOU GET TOLD OFF 4 not Using t rite letters AND USIN TXT TYPE.LIKE BEING BAC AT SKOOL.THOUGHT ID COME ON HERE TO SELL A BIKE but YOU HAVE 2 b validated 1st.the way im going thTA WILL neVER happen.SMOOTH AND VERY ####

Don't like it then leave, and sell it on ebay simple!

E-shouting at people doesn't work, it just makes you look like a fool. You've disregarded the rules, deal with it.

Pick up your toys, put them back in the pram and shut the door behind you, nobody cares...

Me or Mike?

If it's me, I wouldn't hesitate in saying what I thought if you behaved in such a manner and insisted in shouting in my face...

Me and Simp were talking about just the same thing in Reading yesterday, people professing the "e-hardman" "YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT TO MY FACE BLUD" attitude. You're nothing special (well needs, maybe) and we would and have, quite happily - and you know what the funny thing is? I haven't been stabbed in the face once after doing so.

E-shouting at people doesn't work, it just makes you look like a fool. You've disregarded the rules, deal with it.

Pick up your toys, put them back in the pram and shut the door behind you, nobody cares...

HAHA!

Matt, you own!

HAHAHAAHH grow up mate if you dont like it piss off?

Okay we get the message you clearly have'nt replayed because you are changing your underware or something from matt :).

What a moron, why put pathetic post's.

Tit :).

Sorry, didn't you do the exact same thing a while ago?

Like being harsh about hannah?