Jack Chinnery's Bucklebury Mess Around Vid. :) Contains No Banks?

Borat

No offense but by putting tarty and onza it makes you look like your sponsered by them. Which I dont think you are. (btw im just saying)

I know, im not sponcered by them. Im not mentioning or trying to imply that I am. If I was, I would have said 'Looking for a sponcer' Like Jamie Williams did.

to be honest i couldnt be botherd to watch it...................................

A friend of mine does a 360 backflip, you need too watch it. :sleeping:

I couldn't give a toss if you love or hate it. It's a mess around vid/ride, nothing serious.

to be honest the fisheye things needs to go, and no were near as good as are mess-around video :rolleyes: i would reccomend taking time making videos Jack, instead of making short lilk vids every week. That way people on T.F will not get bored of the same kind of videos, if you get me. Your getting there though :turned: x

to be honest the fisheye things needs to go, and no were near as good as are mess-around video :rolleyes: i would reccomend taking time making videos Jack, instead of making short lilk vids every week. That way people on T.F will not get bored of the same kind of videos, if you get me. Your getting there though :turned: x

Cheers TheGeorge!.

I only made this one so close to the ;Any better, TF?' One was to see if the editing was any better. :D

x

It was fine but I have 2 issues: The arrogance of saying 'good editing/riding' etc when to be fair it isn't. Also, just hold your horses for a while, experiment with edits yourself and let your riding progress without releasing a vid, then show us all what you can do.

It was fine but I have 2 issues: The arrogance of saying 'good editing/riding' etc when to be fair it isn't. Also, just hold your horses for a while, experiment with edits yourself and let your riding progress without releasing a vid, then show us all what you can do.

Ok thanks Nick, will hold back for a while. :)

x

hey borat, im sure your a realy nice bloke.

but to be honest if you need to show yourself up like this on a national forum?

its pathetic.

ever herd the expression " digging a hole"

of course you may know exactly what your doing.........................

I know, im not sponcered by them. Im not mentioning or trying to imply that I am.

Errm, yes you are, you put their names in your video, which people only do when they're sponsored, or if they're f**king gay. You, ain't sponsored by anyone, so that only leaves....

On a lighter note, your ridings improved recently from what I can see. (Y)