Jack Chinnery's Bucklebury Mess Around Vid. :) Contains No Banks?

Borat

you chin chin, are a very funny lad (Y) qudos to you on the riding improvement.......but the piece of blue plastic was quite funny :D

oh wells, sure you've learnt your lesson ... if you want a hand editing, add me to msn...i know fk all compared to most people on here but i might be able to help :)

was better than your other videos just take your time to make a video now make sure its longer and less bails and if u want a fisheye go on ebay u can get there for like £10 lol the blue plastic thing looks gash, riding was alright , editing (N)

I was proud of my 2minute fisheye. :P

Thanks for the riding comments. :)

x

dont be, that vid was shite.

you need to use either better software for your editing or get used to the one your using, also make your vid around the tune. not put some random song on it after you have piled all the clips in and saved it............

AND ALSO FIND YOUR OWN SONG!!!!! :angry:

Who said it was yours?

On the topic though, wasn't worth the time. Experiment with videos and show it to your friends first, get better at riding and ONLY than release a video. Good luck.

The more you practice, the more you'll improve, just like trials, but you don't have to release every video you make, sometimes it's best just to keep stuff to yourself until you make something that makes you think "Yeah, this is as good as xyz video".