Toni Boi Best Of 2008

willis-gu

they still are well heavy though compared to like gasgas and sherco but a proper hand full the bikes are a right beast

and i do it on my 125 gasgas :Plol obv no where near as good lol

Edited by cam217

I'm from Piera, town of Tony Bou and when i was a child i rode with him every weekend.............. I left mototrials and he continued seriously.

Now he have his trial level and I my own...... :D

Edited by 315r

they still are well heavy though compared to like gasgas and sherco but a proper hand full the bikes are a right beast

and i do it on my 125 gasgas lol obv no where near as good lol

I can gauantee that that the repsol team bikes are lighter than a production gasgas. You could put a deposit on a house with how much bou's bike is worth.

You cant deny he has style, but im affraid i still prefer Dougies style.....

max

I can gauantee that that the repsol team bikes are lighter than a production gasgas. You could put a deposit on a house with how much bou's bike is worth.

You cant deny he has style, but im affraid i still prefer Dougies style.....

max

Ive been riding with Toni in spain 2 months ago and Toni's bike is 300 000 euro worth...

In case you want to know :-)

Gr

Wes

can gauantee that that the repsol team bikes are lighter than a production gasgas. You could put a deposit on a house with how much bou's bike is worth

yeah thats obvious but compare bou bike with raga's and its still heavy but also compare the 2 production bike there is a big difference

i do agree on the repsol stlying though it does look the sex lol sound mint aswell

Edited by cam217

yeah thats obvious but compare bou bike with raga's and its still heavy but also compare the 2 production bike there is a big difference

i do agree on the repsol stlying though it does look the sex lol sound mint aswell

When I was a motorbike trial rider I'didn't want to listen nothing about Gas Gas... I allways had Beta's or Montesa's, never, never Gas Gas, Although Gas Gas is from Catalonia, sadly i prefer Montesa, Always.

Edited by 315r

Toni Bou's bike weighs in at 68kg compared to a standard 74kg, which is quite a big cut down, still not as light as a gasser at 66kg-67, & his bike cost £250,000 to make, the rear shock alone is worth £11,000 (no joke), according to Martin Sandiford (Montesa UK)

Shame TRW have gone out of the world trials championship, if Bou was on one of them Future's no one would even get close to beating him.

I still prefer Raga's riding style of Bou's but my god Bou has some serious skill.

Ben.

Edited by Ben H!

Definatly get him on a Future, there 3x the bike Bou's mont is, my dad has Dabill's old green one that he used in Sheffield 07, it's so hard to ride, 1 tiny twitch of the throttle & bang it's there straight away. I'm sure Bou wouldn't have a problem with it though lol

Ben.

Definatly get him on a Future, there 3x the bike Bou's mont is, my dad has Dabill's old green one that he used in Sheffield 07, it's so hard to ride, 1 tiny twitch of the throttle & bang it's there straight away. I'm sure Bou wouldn't have a problem with it though lol

Ben.

Im pretty sure Toni's Official Factory HRC Bike is a lil better than a satalite teams tweaked bike

Anywhooo, Videos mint,seen it loads before but always amazes me, he sure knows how to throw that bike around :)

The man!

Edited by Scotty Evil1

Im pretty sure Toni's Official Factory HRC Bike is a lil better than a satalite teams tweaked bike

Anywhooo, Videos mint,seen it loads before but always amazes me, he sure knows how to throw that bike around :)

The man!

Trust me if Future Trial Racing Team made Bou a special bike, Montesa wouldn't even be able to get close to it.

bollox... think that sums up what i think of the above statement!!! :D

Maybe seeing how much better Alexz Wigg is now riding on the Beta will convince you.... and Dabil on the GasGas.

Whatever anyone says i still maintain that trials should be the easy sport... and that doesn't include all that valve gear and extra resources required to produce it, and then the extra oil needed to run them and the fact it would be hard to repair in a wood unlike a 2 stroke which you can basically completely strip in a very short time.

... have a look at the British Championship trials, how many 4 strokes do you see riding this year. The ones in the worlds are only there because Honda decided to stop all 2 stroke production and Sherco are still trying to flog the left over 4t's. Scorpa have now gone tits up and unless contracted too i doubt Cabestany will be on a 4t next year.

And remember Honda do not have to make money from selling trials bikes... it is worth millions to the company to have world champions for promotional reasons, they can throw as much money and technology at the bike as they want too and it is nothing like the bike you can buy in the shops.