Duncan Shaw Sheffield Cliffhanger

duncshaw

Seen it before but I will post here anyway.

I love the riding, and the parkour guy is awesome! I love how it was put together and I think it's a great video. :D

Make that two of us. Except the seen it before thing. I've not seen it before.

Loved it (Y)

That was a cool video! Nice to see all my local spots in a well-edited video! I've done all those lines, but it looks way cooler in the video!

Did you have any trouble from the rangers in the Peaks? I can't seem to go up there without getting bloody caught!

Are you doing a display as part of the festival Duncan? Will it be on both days? I'm quite keen to get down, but have a busy weekend so quite want to make sure I go on the day when (if) there's going to be some trials!

EDIT: just been on the website: here

Trials Display are apparently putting on shows on both days:

Ben Slinger and his team from Trials Display (the UK's leading Bike Trials display team, having won British, European and World Championships between them) will provide 4 incredible 30 minute shows each day at 11.30, 13.30, 15.30 & 17.00.

They will also provide 15-minute free coaching sessions for groups of up to 10 people at:

10.30am

10.45am

12.30pm

12.45pm

4.15pm

4.30pm

Coaching will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis

Edited by Ben Swales

At first I was like wtf? I aint done no video recently, then I realised haha. The video was great, really well put together I loved it. I'll try and get my ass down to millhouses one of the days and bring my bike. Should be good!

Dunc,

You were in Sheffield and didn't let me know.... cheers mate!

are you going to be at the festival? like mill houses park is really close to juliets work and about 5 miles from me.

haha sorry thought you lived in leeds, left straight after we finished to get back up the road for a demo anyway! nah not going to be there think we have another demo up here on the same weekend!

Trials Tube or Vimeo please?

vimeo link

Edited by duncshaw