Louise Vs Marta Vs Juicy 7

3dd

Hi there. Not too long ago I changed my hope mono trials to a front magura and it has been a nightmare since. I ride street most of the time but i do like natural as well but the brake just makes so much noise, almost got in trouble with some drunk idiots cause it was making too much noise and it is kind of anoying for me too. So I though i am not going to go for hope again and try something else. So there are 3 disc brakes I choose that i though should be good. Was thinking to go for this carbon louise, but is it powerfull enough and what would be the difference between Marta and louise? Louise has bite adjustment - does that actualy work trials wise? And is there a reason that tarty dont sell any marta's? On some london ride one guy had a juicy 7 and that was locking so easily and quick, also it is not that expensive.

Thank you

P.S. I am riding stock, so the rotor size would be 180mm

Edited by 3dd

I am still a bit stuck between louise carbon which is 139.99 or Normal Marta brake for 159.99

I dont mind paying extra £20 if its worth it. People help!

Also If I choose an IS mount will it come with the mount that fits normal forks or do i need to buy adapter Post mount-to-international standart?

Edited by 3dd