Close Please :)

JaMiE.oNzA

hey people :)

Just wondering if someone could help me out by telling me how much this is worth and if its any good as i may be getting it this weekend.

I don't know the spec of it but im sure you can tell by the picture :).

post-21233-1248454845_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your time

Jamie

Edited by JaMiE.oNzA

Apart from the stem being echo and the frame looks like an onza t mag i think that is what a lad I'm teaching has i don't know but i do like the look of it id just change the pedals to dmr v8 myself but it does look nice.

Apart from the stem being echo and the frame looks like an onza t mag i think that is what a lad I'm teaching has i don't know but i do like the look of it id just change the pedals to dmr v8 myself but it does look nice.

Lol, wtf is wrong with echo stems? :S

DMR v8 pedals are shite aswell, better off with welgo copys or caged, like he has.

hmm not to sure but forks look like gu forks and cranks maybe zoo cranks not to sure though

Forks are Echo cnc'd Teams and cranks look like gu's but dunno they could be any deng brand.

What onza ice is this then! ?

Where are the built in chain tensioners :blink:

apparantly its one of the first onza ice's out so it has got the normal cable guides and hasnt the holes in the frame for the cable and also no built in tensioners

Edited by JaMiE.oNzA