What Hub ?

calumt

If it's mod you don't have much choice. Either Dengs freehubs, a profile or a chris king. I wouldn't get another Echo freehub, so look for a profile or if you have lots and lots of money, chris king.

But if you're going to get a CK hub, you can get a decent front freewheel, rear hub, possibly cranks for the price of a CK hub.

If it's mod you don't have much choice. Either Dengs freehubs, a profile or a chris king. I wouldn't get another Echo freehub, so look for a profile or if you have lots and lots of money, chris king.

But if you're going to get a CK hub, you can get a decent front freewheel, rear hub, possibly cranks for the price of a CK hub.

Thanks i was looking at a profile because my mate rides one and they are mint but i didnt know much about hubs so i didnt know which one

Thanks a lot Calum x

If he's not after a freehub, Then theres quite a wide variety to choose from though.

A profile is a good choice, If you have the money. You will also need a fixed front cog remember aswel. So it builds up a little

Edited by Echo-Scott

Thanks i was looking at a profile because my mate rides one and they are mint but i didnt know much about hubs so i didnt know which one

Thanks a lot Calum x

I'm your mate? :o Get a prozile and be cool :) Your birthday is coming up soon anyway so your sound.