Mitchell 2nd Video

Mtchell

don't mean to sound racist ... but is it just me , or are there not many black trials riders about ? ive certainly never rode with one or seen many videos

Not racist is it lol....... True though, I,ve only ever seen one asian lad, but never seen any blacks lads doing it......

Edited by Mtchell

pauls white anyway. just major tan so its all good (Y)

plus hes only got a small willy so he cant be anything more than a 1/4!

really improving now my love . . . . see more than sidehops next time though mr vocal expressive microphone deep throater dude. custard chucker.

good to see some moosic thats not fag anyway, and trying new things with editing :)

ly my little 1/4 bd.. fella.

p.s your not half big boy so dont post what you were thinking threwout the whole of that :P.

and taking the bike with you part was a good idea :) keep it up!

theres reinold iv rode with him very good, he seems to do some small stuff on rides then just come out with massive sidehops and stuff

nice vid though good thing is you can do most of the moves now all you have to do is get bigger (Y)

Edited by cam217

pauls white anyway. just major tan so its all good (Y)

plus hes only got a small willy so he cant be anything more than a 1/4!

really improving now my love . . . . see more than sidehops next time though mr vocal expressive microphone deep throater dude. custard chucker.

good to see some moosic thats not fag anyway, and trying new things with editing :)

ly my little 1/4 bd.. fella.

p.s your not half big boy so dont post what you were thinking threwout the whole of that :P.

and taking the bike with you part was a good idea :) keep it up!

Okkkkkk

Lol

Yer I,ll try get more varation next time got to grips with stock, so slow though compared to a mod lol

theres reinold iv rode with him very good, he seems to do some small stuff on rides then just come out with massive sidehops and stuff

nice vid though good thing is you can do most of the moves now all you have to do is get bigger (Y)

Yer I,ll get there

cheers

Take it you havent seen deonn haliday riding leeds etc?

hes f**king beast haha.

Just checked out his videos he is really good

• 3 weeks later...

He doesn't ride anymore. :( sold up and now rides BMX.

Take it you havent seen deonn haliday riding leeds etc?

And Gazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz M! ;)