Rockman Slate Updated, 8,16kg

Greetings

This is just a temporary setup. Planning on black forks (had to part with the Trialtechs since my mate was adamant that I sold them to him) and a black headset. Maybe white rims in some time?

Better pics to come, rubbish lighting over here now.

img2109h.jpg

img2110l.jpg

img2112jhd.jpg

img2113l.jpg

img2114nfn.jpg

img2115b.jpg

Edited by Greetings

Yeah, the green is a limited 2 frames per dealer colour scheme. Quality isn't as good as I'd expect from a frame this expensive - thought it'd be on par with the new Echo frames but it isn't. Anyway, the design makes everything else irrelevant.

Rides well too, geometry is almost identical to the Triton but with a slightly lower rise. Absolutely perfect. Wheelbase is 1090 @ 377mm CS (17:16).

Can't wait to give it a good ride on some rocks.

This is just a temporary setup. Planning on black forks (had to part with the Trialtechs since my mate was adamant that I sold them to him) and a black headset. Maybe white rims in some time?

Better pics to come, rubbish lighting over here now.

img2109h.jpg

img2110l.jpg

img2112jhd.jpg

img2113l.jpg

img2114nfn.jpg

img2115b.jpg

sick bike man looks really sick

After braking the hose on my magura a few days ago, I found that a front brake is one of those things you don't really need. Rode this bike on rocks for a few hours without it and didn't have this much fun in months. Therefore forks changed to SL. Bike weighs 8,16kg now.

img2123ory.jpg

img2126p.jpg