Finally Got My Bike A Onza T Mag What Do You All Think

gibbo8888

There a bag or sh*t i had one till about 2 week's ago when i gave it away... to my brother, There heavy and mine cracked in 3 places. You will regret buying it my freind.

You didnt need to be so rude about it! You could of just advised him where it would crack instead of swearing and acting a cock!

There a bag or sh*t i had one till about 2 week's ago when i gave it away... to my brother, There heavy and mine cracked in 3 places. You will regret buying it my freind.

that is one hell of a prickish reply...

i quite like mine actually, ive got one of the older fluo yellow ones...bunnyhops like a beast and loads of fun (Y)

Yeah hope you weren't the same kid that said that to me when I posted up my T-comp on here when I had it. If so you need to stop because now he is going to think that it is going to snap and he will not progress. It's the same that happened to me.

By the way I can't see the picture (Y) I would really like to see it aswell :/

Mate it won't snap till you get real good and you'll know when because youd'e feel the need to change your bike and experiment (Y)

Alex weighs over 10 stone and rides one and it hasn't cracked.

Yeah hope you weren't the same kid that said that to me when I posted up my T-comp on here when I had it. If so you need to stop because now he is going to think that it is going to snap and he will not progress. It's the same that happened to me.

By the way I can't see the picture (Y) I would really like to see it aswell :/

Mate it won't snap till you get real good and you'll know when because youd'e feel the need to change your bike and experiment (Y)

Alex weighs over 10 stone and rides one and it hasn't cracked.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Onza-T-Mag_W0QQitemZ...id=p3286.c0.m14 picture again

Why be such a twat. i had a fluro yellow onza t mag. there great first bike for learning on. touph as hell and hard to dent. practice your sidehops and dont be afraid, i had once of those until i couldnt side hop any higher =] then got an adamant a3, nice bike kid enjoy !

Why be such a twat. i had a fluro yellow onza t mag. there great first bike for learning on. touph as hell and hard to dent. practice your sidehops and dont be afraid, i had once of those until i couldnt side hop any higher =] then got an adamant a3, nice bike kid enjoy !

Cant you put a pic of that adamant

Jeeze dude little hard on the guy!?!?! its his first bike and you probably made him regret buying it now, your an idiott! hes only been on the forums 4 days and what do you think he thinks of the people on here now? da bombs arnt exactly a first class starter bike so i dont know what your on about!

On to my comment haha:

It would make a good starter bike mate! They arnt that heavey they arnt the strongest bike in the world put it that way but they survive 10 ft jumps so you can go a long way on that bike!

You'll be rear wheel hopping side hopping and peddle kicking in no time at all, good luck with trials mate.

(Y)

Laurence.

PS. feel free to add me on msn :)

Ps(2): sorry if treeted you like a 10 year old, cause for all i know you could be 23 haha

Edited by Laurence--Trials

Not true mine was 3 years old when i had it and it was fine it been to 3 people since then still running.