Jack Carthy - World Champion

lil Jsy Chris

Awesome matey, me and Joe Seddon were talking about this at the weekend, you should shove that medal in Mr British Cyclings face and make them make you a jersey with those rainbow stripes on :D

Those stripes happen to be the coolest thing a cyclist can own! Nice one dude!

Annoyed that they did not supply him with a British Cycling Top but happy he wore his Onza one. ha ha.

Of course, godo for you guys, but it would be really nice for someone in the trials world getting some recognition for being WORLD BLOODY CHAMPION!!!!!! i guess he doesnt wear lycra and go round in circles.

someone told me jack was kept in a darkened room for the first 8 years of his life, and lived on carrots and magura royal blood.and was allowed to watch tv for one hour a day and that hour consisted of a foreigner named benito. when he started riding his local area his mum and dad searched and searched for a riding companion to look exactly like mr Ros, eventually they found him and he goes by the name of ross clayton (A.K.A the man who can get his legs behind his head) the reason for this was so everytime jack saw him he would push himself to the very limits and try his hardest everytime he came out riding.

looks like it worked, hes a slut :wub:

xxxxx

someone told me jack was kept in a darkened room for the first 8 years of his life, and lived on carrots and magura royal blood.and was allowed to watch tv for one hour a day and that hour consisted of a foreigner named benito. when he started riding his local area his mum and dad searched and searched for a riding companion to look exactly like mr Ros, eventually they found him and he goes by the name of ross clayton (A.K.A the man who can get his legs behind his head) the reason for this was so everytime jack saw him he would push himself to the very limits and try his hardest everytime he came out riding.

looks like it worked, hes a slut :wub:

xxxxx

LMFAO BEN

your a slut! xx