Stem Snaps

sayshell

That line was sick man....hop to manual to 360....I've only ever seen like 4 pro BMXers manual to 360 (Randy Taylor and Aaron Ross and a couple of others)

I wanna try BMX on a mod.....hahaa.

Unlucky with the break man, you did under rotate by aboout 20 but im sure if you'd of had a BMX it wouldn't of broke and you may of even ridden out of it because BMX's are a lot more stable for that sorta thing (and it hurts our wrists much less on a BMX..... hahaa)

Get a move on with ur vid, they're always sick.

thanks but I did ride out of it heh, it broke after I landed it multiple times. I don't think the system is the problem I have run mod stems for 3 years and never snapped one except the onza which is one of the cheapest ones out there. I upgraded to the trialtech stem. Usually the only part I break is frames, which is why I want a custom frame, this whole year all I have snapped is 1 frame and that stem. My bike weighs 18.97lbs and the reduced weight dramatically improves my wrist damage problem. My because simple frame seems tough though I haven't had any problems with it but I am paranoid that it will break.

Thats why I always wear some protective gear!

Wise man :D

helmets get really hot though, unless you but an xc one but that doesn't really give much protection.

thanks but I did ride out of it heh, it broke after I landed it multiple times. I don't think the system is the problem I have run mod stems for 3 years and never snapped one except the onza which is one of the cheapest ones out there. I upgraded to the trialtech stem. Usually the only part I break is frames, which is why I want a custom frame, this whole year all I have snapped is 1 frame and that stem. My bike weighs 18.97lbs and the reduced weight dramatically improves my wrist damage problem. My because simple frame seems tough though I haven't had any problems with it but I am paranoid that it will break.

Wise man :D

helmets get really hot though, unless you but an xc one but that doesn't really give much protection.

more than what you've got atm.

what back tyre do you run in antitron 3 as it look slick, is it just a cut/smoothed cc or a large vol slick?

jamie

its an echo tire with no studs. An echo tire with no studs weighs 680 grams. Its a pain to saw them off though i recommend using a steak knife.