Ross Clayton

Mclovin

Sick vid and i'll take a guess at the pads being heatsink yellows.

haha yellows are wank!!!!!, after seeing ben move onto tnn's after being sponcerd by them haha dont think anyone up here runs them.

phat<

Really impressed with that! Riding seemed loads better than videos ive seen of you before, top stuff!

The Limey looks pretty cracked on the dropouts aswell (Y)

bens brake was wank, and has moved back to heatsink yellows again, loads of people run heatsink yellows up here? lol.

last time I rode with him, last week, he had some tnn yellows, and was meaning by up here I ment the lads around us. but saying that, apart from you and sam and a few others thats about it.

also ben was saying hes thinkingabout snowies again, like on movingforthesakeofmotion

last time I rode with him, last week, he had some tnn yellows, and was meaning by up here I ment the lads around us. but saying that, apart from you and sam and a few others thats about it.

also ben was saying hes thinkingabout snowies again, like on movingforthesakeofmotion

are you sure there tnns? cos he had some new yellows off steve when we went to sheff lol

snowies are like the same as yellows, just abit softer