New Danny Mac

tryallmaster

I'm going to get in alot of trouble for saying this, but you are the biggest retard. EVER! :lol:

Somone had to say it... You just beat me to it. I love you now Jack, Anyways loved the video / advert i love 1.20 - 1.33.

And 2.05 i wished he rode over the gate, Instead of just droping off

Well I'm pretty sure its a hope headset but its setup with a gyro so he can do tale whips etc. I Know they have these but he's not using one....

Atomlab Hydro Twister Hydraulic Gyro

http://www.outsideoutfitters.com/p-2662-at...aulic-gyro.aspx

Edited by nasheenofteeth

Well I'm pretty sure its a hope headset but its setup with a gyro so he can do tale whips etc. I Know they have these but he's not using one....

As far as I know, we both just use longer than average rear hoses and pass the front brake hose down the steerer tube through the stem top cap. I can get over two complete bar revolutions either way before the rear hose starts to snag.

Yeah he doesn't use a giro.

He doesn’t use a top cap either. Just clamps his stem and away he goes.

I was glad to have helped to make this advert. It will be on tv. A shorter version of course.

Although it didn’t flow that well, it was well directed and looked professional. The guy who did the edit, made the "Warriors Dance" video for the Prodigy.

He doesn’t use a top cap either. Just clamps his stem and away he goes.

I was glad to have helped to make this advert. It will be on tv. A shorter version of course.

Although it didn’t flow that well, it was well directed and looked professional. The guy who did the edit, made the "Warriors Dance" video for the Prodigy.

Well done Ross I can see the video had your touch to it :P

seriously, must of been pretty cool for both you and Danny, just because it's different, and I guess something that you don't really expect, especially with our sport.

I really enjoyed the video and found it quite amusing that is was advertising for a jobs company.

Danny is doing really well for himself, well done and fair play to him.

As far as I know, we both just use longer than average rear hoses and pass the front brake hose down the steerer tube through the stem top cap. I can get over two complete bar revolutions either way before the rear hose starts to snag.

How do you fasten your stem or headset down without that bolt going through?

thanks

How do you fasten your stem or headset down without that bolt going through?

thanks

Ok I get it no top cap but uses a bolt.....

I know Fred Judd used a hydraulic gyro a few years back on his 24 uk.

Dave Marshall runs a top cop tightens the top cap up and then removes the bolt to run his hope disc brake hose throught he forks. His only snag is that he can't tighten his headset up now, because he'll have to remove his hose.

Ross's link for the larger bolt for the top cap is a better idea. I unfortuantely can't do that as I'm running Viz forks, and the top cap screws into the threaded steerer tube, but my hose is long enough to do a full rotation with no problems.