Sponsor Me Please!

SteveS

Hey guys,

I know I haven't been active on the forum for a while but seeing as a lot of you are friends I thought I'd post it on here as well.

I'm doing the Aspire Channel Swim 2009 to raise money for charity and I need your help to raise as much as possible!

The challenge is to swim 22 miles in 12 weeks (14 Sep - 6 Dec 2009) which is a whopping 1,416 lengths! I'm aiming to really push myself and swim 3 miles a week so I can complete the challenge in less time!

The swim raises money for Aspire, a charity which helps people who have spinal cord injuries. Suffering from a back problem myself I know how hard it is to cope and I believe this charity does some really important work.

I know a lot of you are students or poor like me, but I would really appreciate even the smallest donations as, like Tesco says, every little helps!!

To make a donation NOW please visit:

http://www.justgiving.com/in2thedrink/

Thanks for your help!

Steve

WOW jolfa what a opening post! any charitable event be it big or small, deserves some respect! Its a national pre-organised event, so anyone can sign up to it!

My aim is to do a minimum of 3 miles a week, that would put me at a completion date of 10weeks max!

You must also remember that this kind of event is aimed to fit around ur day to day lifes!

If you have no interest in donating or offering writen support then please dont comment!

:)

WOW jolfa what a opening post! any charitable event be it big or small, deserves some respect! Its a national pre-organised event, so anyone can sign up to it!

My aim is to do a minimum of 3 miles a week, that would put me at a completion date of 10weeks max!

You must also remember that this kind of event is aimed to fit around ur day to day lifes!

If you have no interest in donating or offering writen support then please dont comment!

:)

Whoa whoa whoa. He misunderstood then apologised. Leave it be. (Y)