Mista Neos On Here - Blake Campbell

Mike Winton.

So we arranged to swap my try all 160 mm brake for his try all forks and front try all wheel (this was around the 24th of last month)

The brake needed new seals but this was not a problem as i told him and he arranged to have it fixed.

I posted the brake with a courier on the 26th it cost £8 for guarunteed next day, he received the brake and he has now got it fixed at his LBS.

He is now telling me that he can not afford to post it, this has been going on since last month, been sending him PMs to which he replies i am sending it tomorow, for the last 3 weeks +...

Im still waiting, i am under the impression that nothing has been posted.

if he can afford to get a seal kit and his brake re bled at a LBS he can afford to post 2 items with royal mail at least.

I gave him the option of just sending the brake back to me, and he refused.

Any help would be very useful, phone number would be handy :\ i know i should have got it before, just got lazy as i have traded on here a lot and asumed it would be fine .

Thanks guys

Why the f**k do people think it's ok to agree to swaps and the like without knowing whether they can send their items out!? Really does take the piss. Good luck with it dude, sounds like he's another Leon/ Tris (no offence, lads) /whoever having spoken to him previously, totally sound but utterly shit at getting stuff sent.

He did exactly the same to me. Constantly telling me he hasn't got the money to send. He never spoke 1st on msn, I always had to bug him. 6/7 months later, I got the cranks back and the sprocket was cracked. Mate, don't be surprised if he's f**ked something up or broken something. I threatened to go to where he lives, then he send my cranks..

He did exactly the same to me. Constantly telling me he hasn't got the money to send. He never spoke 1st on msn, I always had to bug him. 6/7 months later, I got the cranks back and the sprocket was cracked. Mate, don't be surprised if he's f**ked something up or broken something. I threatened to go to where he lives, then he send my cranks..

LOL i have his adress so i may aswell have a journey up there to be honest

I smell f**king bullshit, i doubt very much the brake has been serviced at all, he got it, couldn't be arsed mending it and it's just sat there since because he's a lazy f**k

i also imagine the fork and front wheel are now being used again, hence the lagging and eventually aggreeing to send the brake back.

Take that up with my dad then, I can't control his every move.

no way was your dad supposed to do this, that's a classic excuse

be a man, admit you were being lazy or are using them now or whatever, but tell the truth and people might trust you again.

Mate. You're not clever enough to be cocky. All we know is, you have a ginger afro and you think you think you're a graff artist.

Well yeh i have a ginger afro thats got nothing to do with Scamming and I dont do graff any more so i dont think im a graff artist.

you do that, remember to avoid the eyes, dont wanna go blind

I wear glasses so I'm sort of safe.