Mista Neos On Here - Blake Campbell

Mike Winton.

why are you trying to guide ME away....i never said i was going down personally

No it wasn't personally for you,

I'm on same side as you, Mike should get his stuff and everyone should get thier money or what they paid for,

I'm just saying there's other ways and means for doing this.

I meant you as a general term, the community, all the people who are even thinking about delivering some 'street justice'

Sorry mate, Should of been a bit more clear.

No it wasn't personally for you,

I'm on same side as you, Mike should get his stuff and everyone should get thier money or what they paid for,

I'm just saying there's other ways and means for doing this.

I meant you as a general term, the community, all the people who are even thinking about delivering some 'street justice'

Sorry mate, Should of been a bit more clear.

(Y)

i am just pissed of that some people on here think its ok to let this go, when really it is not. Something has to be done about him!

Basically a few riders, all based around mansfield nottinghamshire, scammed a few people, then came on here, when complaints where being made. basically telling everyone they couldnt do anything, as the mansfield boys where all stacked, they rang a few people whod been giving them shit about not sending stuff out, challenging them to fights, came on here saying anyone that wanted to give them any abuse, should come and meet them at the amputheatre in mansfield one night and say it to their face(s).

as far as I know, because us as trials riders are automatically shit at fighting and nowhere near as hard as them no one dared challenge them,despite a hand to hand duel being clearly the most obvious and fairest way to sort out the sale of second hand bike parts,therefore they all won by default, Im fairly sure they still owe a fair few people parts/cash.

But by people complaining and giving them abuse it meant they won on 2 counts,not only did they do a few very profitable dealings on TF, as no one dared challenge them to a battle in aformentioned amputheatre, it meant they ascertained their position as hardmen,and placed mansfield firmly on the map, as the hardest town on TF.

:lol:

OMFG! HIM N HIS CREW R SOLID!

n595033716_1495681_7996.jpg

Warriors come out to playay.

You guys make me laugh all the time it's great.

Matt

Mate. You're not clever enough to be cocky. All we know is, you have a ginger afro and you think you think you're a graff artist.

OMFG! HIM N HIS CREW R SOLID!

n595033716_1495681_7996.jpg

hahahahahahahaha, A GINGER AFRO(no offence to gingers) / DADDYS BOY / GRAFF ARTIST / LAZY f**k / ROCK STAR WANNA BE / BLAKE CAMBELT= FAGGOT.

Id of just give him the brake feeling sorry for him, im sure mike winton, jonny mc, me, damon, lazenby, swindle went down wed have no chance of sorting out those lads :|

gotta go threw his daddy first mike :P

Its not the hardest thing in the world to post something, and I feel its getting to the point some one needs to go there confront his daddy and ask for your parts back, and money for travelling