Mista Neos On Here - Blake Campbell

Mike Winton.

he owes me 170 and he cant afford that 'cos hes a little dick face and im going up there to sort it myself whos coming!

Ps everyone who he has f**ked arounf leave him feedback make sure he dont f**k anyone else around

Come down please you next level badman. Its Ryan i owe money and he said i only have to pay him the half of it. Also why you leving bullshit feedback when you havn't brought any thing from me and the stuff you have you got straght away deliverd to your door step that night. Eat a dick Tris. :)

Come down please you next level badman. Its Ryan i owe money and he said i only have to pay him the half of it. Also why you leving bullshit feedback when you havn't brought any thing from me and the stuff you have you got straght away deliverd to your door step that night. Eat a dick Tris. :)

so he hasnt baught anything from you but the stuuf he has youve delivered. wow can you deliver me so stuff even though i havent baught anything from you.

then again that'd probably never come because you cant deliver things to the people that have baught them.

does ur daddy wipe ur bum after you go for a poo poo?

grow up. if your old enough to be seling things then your old enough to post things. people like you are one thing. THIEVES